The constant pressure CUPOLA M2 dome are designed to collect and accumulate biogas directly over the anaerobic digester tanks. The CUPOLA M2 domes are used in civil, industrial and agricultural plants. They can be manufactured with different quality of materials and shapes to suit the needs of customers.
The system has three main functions:
- To keep the gas membrane from direct contact with the slurry.
- Prevent the possibility of mechanical corrosion on the mixers.
- Serve as a fundamental support structure for sulphur fixing bacteria.
- High storage and Gas flow.
- Lighter weight and variable gas flow can handle easily.
- Shape variability as per client requirement.
- Construction and maintenance cost are reduced.
- System is optionally given a vacuum relief valve.